Co-located with the 29th International Conference on Advanced Information Systems Engineering (CAiSE'17).http://istar17.thss.tsinghua.edu.cn/
A growing number of groups around the world have been using the i* (iStar) modelling framework in their research on early requirements engineering, business process design, organization modelling, software development methodologies, and more. Following successful workshops in Trento (2002), London (2005), Recife (2008), Hammamet (2010), Trento (2011), Valencia (2013), Thessaloniki (2014), Ottawa (2015) and Beijing (2016). It is time for another meeting focusing on i*(iStar), GRL, Tropos, Techne, and related frameworks, where researchers can exchange ideas, compare notes, and hopefully forge new collaboration
with like-minded folk.
We cordially invite you and members of your group to join us at the Tenth International i* Workshop. The 2-day workshop will be held in Essen, Germany, 12-13 June, 2017, as a co-located event with the 29th International Conference on Advanced Information Systems Engineering (CAiSE'17).
To support these goals, we will schedule as much time for discussion as for presentations - the actual time will depend on the final number of accepted papers. For every accepted paper, we will assign one discussant that will provide an initial position about the paper once presented, and then discussion will follow. If the schedule allows, we plan to include further occasions for discussion in the program, in addition to the customary wrap-up session.
The program will also include a keynote talk.
- Adaptive requirements-driven systems
- Agent-oriented systems development
- Business intelligence and data analytics
- Business modeling
- Business process analysis and design, reengineering
- Business, service, and software ecosystems
- Enterprise, systems, and organizational architecture
- Evaluation, verification and validation
- Experience reports and case studies
- Evolution, adaptation, and system dynamics
- i* modeling techniques: i* modeling concepts, variations and extensions
- Knowledge management
- Law and regulatory compliance
- Model analysis and reasoning
- Networking or integration with other modeling languages or techniques
- Ontological foundations
- Requirements engineering
- Scalability and uncertainty in modeling
- Security requirements engineering, privacy, and trust
- Socio-technical systems
- Software engineering processes and organizations
- Strategy modeling and business model innovation
- Tools, visualization, and interaction
- Variability and personalization
Submissions should provide an overview of the research objectives and describe contributions, including any related tools and evaluation experience. Contributions should outline ongoing and future work and provide key references.
Tool papers should include references to download information, documentation, and system features. We encourage those submitting a tool paper to create or update a page on the i* wiki. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a new user name and password for the wiki.
All submissions should be uploaded to easychair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=istar17).
All submissions will be peer-reviewed and accepted works will be published in the CEUR Workshop Proceedings Series.
Paper Submission deadline: March 3rd, 2017
Notification to the authors: April 3rd, 2017
Camera Ready: April 10th, 2017
Lidia Lopez, Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya, Spain
Lin Liu, Tsinghua University, China
John Mylopoulos, University of Trento, Italy
Eric Yu, University of Toronto, Canada
For further questions contact email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com CFP_iStar2017.txt(Subject: iStar'17)